3.12.2009

Happy Birthday











Yes, yes it is true, the love of my life will be another year older on Sunday! So, I thought I'd post a few pictures from years past. (and when I say years, I mean Y-E-A-R-S past) Ron is the cute baby in the arms of Grandpa Folsom with his Mom and sister Sherrie in front. That scowl on his face--we still see to this day.






I believe this is about second grade . . . . . . I love this pic because of the glasses! Good thing the rims became smaller as he got older!







This is Ron's Freshmen year pic! He doesn't age! He still looks the same today! FABULOUS!






And this is us today! Ron, I love you and I want the world for you and for us. You are the best husband, father, friend and companion anyone could ever ask for and I love you!

Happy Birthday!

13 comments:

XO Marie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....VERY AWESOME PICS!!! Have a great day , Ron! Marie

Wendyburd1 said...

Awww! Love all the pics, Happy BIRTHDAY Ron!!! You guys are a beautiful (and yes Blair HOT too, LOL) family!!

Jilliebean said...

Happy birthday Ron! A day late!! I hope you had a wonderful day!

Great photos!

Jo said...

Happy Birthday Ron! LOVE the pics. Why don't women age as well as men??

Unknown said...

It was fun seeing the pictures. Hope you have a great birthday Ron!

rychelle said...

happy birthday ron!

love you!

(your mom looks really mean =/ )

Amander said...

I love those classic pictures - so fun! Happy Birthday to Ron!

Ky said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

HappyBirthdaytoyouHappyBirthdaytoyouHappyBiiiiiiiirthdaytoyouuuuuuuu,HappyBirthdaytoyouandmanymore!!!!love,Mary

Anonymous said...

Thanks everybody..most of the fun will be next weekend in San Fran with Blair and the kids.

BTW Rychelle mom always looked mean in pics...you seen any candids of me laterly? LOL

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ron,

Love the pictures, that second grade pic is priceless! Have fun in California.

peewee said...

AWWWW...that one with the glasses is ADORABLE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Sarah said...

Awww, what a sweet post! And his baby picture is the cutest- I love the expression on his face!