2.05.2009

C Blair Jump, Jump Blair Jump


All you Dance Professionals and Dancers please look away now . . . . it isn't pretty. And yes, BTW, that is me doing what they call a C Jump or Toyota leap. Why you ask? Because my oldest son is taking a Photography class in high school and he needed a moving target.

As a dance judge, let me critic myself.

hips foward
more flexibility in back
head should almost be touching feet (I can't stop laughing, sooooooo close!)
toes pointed (THEY ARE-----in my shoes! You just can't see them!)

I should NOT be this out of shape. I can't decide if I need a cold pack or Icy Hot.

ahhmmm, you can all stop laughing now . . . . .

16 comments:

Ky said...

I think that picture is awesome - it would looke really good in black and white too. I may not be a dance professional - so I don't have a clue about technique - but I can tell you that for a white man you sure as hell can jump!

Unknown said...

I'm with Ky - I think it rocks. Toes pointed or not, that's HOT!!

Unknown said...

Tell Brant that is a great picture.
We are headed back to California tomorrow. I am still living in the San Diego glow. Thanks again for inviting us.

rychelle said...

looks good to me!

i want to take a photography class. will brant teach me, when he becomes all professional and stuff????

Amander said...

I don't care what you did wrong in that picture - it looks great!

Angelkisses said...

WOW! I don't think I could do that unless I was on the tramp.. Well, okay maybe not even then.

Jo said...

You are in great shape for a man with a 17 yr old kid! Love the pic.

KT said...

man, you can jump high.

Wendyburd1 said...

Are you kidding me?!! Look how FAR off the ground you are!! That is amazing!!

peewee said...

I wanna see you do that in Kristina's snuggie.

XO Marie said...

OK, This pic needs to be your profile pic PRONTO!!!
Impressed doesn't even begin to show the emotion pouring from me at this moment! JUMP hott Blair, JUMP!
Marie:)

Kate said...

It looks great to me- I am impressed! :)

peewee said...

I think it's illegal to just skip over valentine's day and go straight to St. patrick's day. I'm pretty sure.

peewee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coach B. said...

Wow! I am super impressed. Not only that you are able to do it, but that you know the proper name for it and also it's nick name "C Jump".

You must be one cool dude :)

Jess said...

Impressive!!!